Bilingual MS Word Table DOC from WFP TXML
- Open the TXML file in Wordfast Pro.
- Switch to the "Text View".
- Press Ctrl+A on your keyboard to Select All, and then Ctrl+C (Copy)
- Open a new MS Word document and press Ctrl+V (Paste)
- Press Ctrl+A on your keyboard to Select All
- Open "Table" menu (or in Word 2007 "Insert" pane > "Table"), and select "Convert Text to Table".
- "Number of Columns" should be "4"
- Now, you should have four-column table; you may like to "delete" the two columns of codes.
- One can use PlusToyz to convert the table to Trados-like Segmented document.
- One can originally use a special mark in both the source and target to distinguish paragraphs to find-replace it later and restore the file structure.
--Yasmin Moslem 19 December 2011