Spell Check Ignore List in Wordfast Pro
- /Users/your-user-name/WordfastPro/spellcheck 
Your personal spellcheck dictionary file(s) are in this folder. The file name is the language code (say, ru-RU for Russian or en-US for American English) and the file extension is .personal, so the whole file name is, say, ru-RU.personal.
- Edit the items in the spellcheck dictionary (say, to delete a wrong word you've added by mistake). You can open the file in a text editor, such as NotePad or TextEdit.
- Back up your personal spellcheck dictionary (save a copy of it to a safe location).
- Transfer your personal spellcheck dictionary to another computer.
- your-user-name will be your real user name on your computer, i.e. the whole path to the folder may be, say, C:/Users/David/WordfastPro/spellcheck in Windows or Mac HD › Users › David › WordfastPro › spellcheck in MacOS.