Inverting Translation Memories in Wordfast Pro
Wordfast Pro (WFP) allows you to invert or reverse the language combination of a translation memory, i.e. to turn, say, a French to German TM into a German to French one. You can achieve this by copying the TM.
Copy TM, flipping the languages
- Go to Project TM tab (in Current Project view).
- Click on the TM you want to invert.
- Click on the Copy TM icon.
- Enter a name for the inverted TM.
- Specify a location to save it to by clicking on Browse….
- Tick the option "Flip Languages".
- Click Copy.