Bilingual MS Word Table DOC from Wordfast Pro 5
Follow the steps to export your translation into a bilingual table in an MS Word document:
- Go to your project, and open the file in Wordfast Pro 5.
- Click on the File tab.
- Click on the Get MS Word Table icon.
- You will be prompted to configure the MS Word Table options.
- When you click on Get MS Word Table, MS Word will generate and open a temporary file.
- Save it on your computer if you want to keep it.
You can also use the Bilingual Export icon under the Current Project view to export. You can change the settings about your table from Preferences > General (under "General Preferences") > "Bilingual Review Export"
Version: Wordfast Pro 5.8
Operating System: macOS
--Byron, 21 January 2019