Bilingual MS Word Table DOC from Wordfast Pro
Exporting your translation from Wordfast Pro into a bilingual table in a Word document may be useful, for example, if you want to to consult it with somebody who does not use Wordfast Pro. To get such a table, follow these steps:
- Go to your project, and open the file in Wordfast Pro.
- Click on the File tab.
- Click on the Get MS Word Table icon.
- You will be prompted to configure the MS Word Table options.
- When you click on Get MS Word Table, MS Word will generate and open a temporary file.
- Save it on your computer if you want to keep it.
You can also use the Bilingual Export icon under the Current Project view to export.