Translating WordPress XLIFF files in Wordfast Pro
There are two steps to translate Wordpress (WP) XLIFF files in Wordfast Pro 5.
Update the XLIFF filter settings
- Before creating your project, open preferences from the Project List view.
- Scroll down to the section New Project Preferences > Filters.
- Select the XLIFF (*.xliff) filter, then under Format Settings below, tick the box Lock html tags and entities.
Create your project
- From the Project List view, click on Create Project.
- Add the Xliff file(s) and Wordfast should automatically detect the languages.
- Choose the Xliff filter (not the Xliff 2.0).
- Name your project, verify the location you will save it to, and your source and target languages.
- Create or add TMs, glossaries, or blacklists as necessary.
- Complete the project wizard as usual to finish.
Version: Wordfast Pro 5.19
Operating System: macOS
Updated by John 14 October 2020