Difference between revisions of "How to Renew a License"
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
[[Category:Wordfast Pro ]]
Revision as of 14:35, 16 May 2018
You can download the latest version of Wordfast Classic or Pro at: http://www.wordfast.com/store_download.html
To renew your Wordfast license, follow these steps:
- Log in at Wordfast website (www.wordfast.net) with your login email and password.
- Click License/Relicense/Renew.
- If there's more than one license in the list, select a valid license by clicking on the circle in the lefthand column. This is the license that will be renewed.
- The page will refresh and you will see a renew button appear in the Days left column.
- Click on the renew button.
- Tick the box to agree with the Wordfast end user license agreement, then click on the Calculate total and continue button.
- Click on the URL at the bottom of the screen to pay for your renewal via ShareIt!
- If you don't see this button right after login on the website, go to support / my account menu on the website.
- This is important for clients who own more than one valid license.