Excluding Excel Columns/Rows in Wordfast Pro
To exclude certain rows and columns in Excel files, please follow the steps:
- Go to Preferences by clicking the Wordfast Pro dropdown on the upper-left corner.
- Click Filters under 'New Project Preferences'.
- In 'Available filters', choose the filter that matches your Excel file format (such as .xlsm).
- In 'Format Settings' beneath, make sure 'Skip hidden rows and columns' is ticked.
- Click OK to save changes.
After creating a new project and opening the Excel file, the hidden rows and columns won't be visible in segments.
If in step 3, there is not a filter for Excel files already, click Add to create a new one, and finish step 4 and 5.
Version: Wordfast Pro 5.7
Operating System: macOS
--Byron, 19 January 2019